Pages

Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Christmas Songs That Start With A

Welcome to the first day of 26 Days of Christmas Music! Today I'm featuring songs that start with the letter A.

Some of these are classics that will hopefully jog your memory that they exist. If I list an artist it is either the artist who I consider has the "classic" version of the song OR a song/version that I absolutely love. You'll see a couple of repeating artists throughout the days, just because I love their Christmas CDs so much



Adestes Fideles

All I Want for Christmas (Is My Two Front Teeth) by Nat King Cole

Angels We Have Heard on High by Josh Groban Feat Brian McKnight

Angels We Have Heard on High by Relient K

Ave Maria by Josh Groban

Away in a Manger by Casting Crowns

Ave Maria by Josh Groban

Away in a Manger by Casting Crowns

**Bonus! New Year's Song**
Auld Lang Syne by Straight No Chaser

1 comment:

  1. For the record, I *love* this idea of a Christmas song advent calendar thing! <3 I'm looking forward to the next 25!!!

    I'm not a huge fan of the Straight No Chaser's version of Auld Lang Syne, though. (Their other songs, though: LOVE!) The beat/pacing felt inconsistent and I couldn't sing along to it very well. I prefer Lea Michele's version or any of the choral/big band versions. But I have to say, having just listened to a bunch of different version of it, it's a surprisingly sad-sounding song to ring in the new year... >.>

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...