Pages

Sunday, January 1, 2012

St. Anne's

Happy New Year! It’s Sunday, which means I’ll be sharing a church with you. It’s also the Solemnity of Mary today, so honor your mother and get to mass! =P


St. Anne’s

This is my “home parish”, when I’m not at NAU. I’ve attended this church since I was in 5th grade (10 years!). Since it is quite large there are plenty of ways to get involved here. The church itself is pretty, with three arches framing the altar, and plenty of murals throughout the church. The community center is across the hall – the old church. This is where a lot of events happen, such as ice cream socials, high school youth group, vacation bible school and sorting gifts for the needy.

Here’s a picture of me as a vacation bible school teacher – the theme that year was Egyptian.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...