Pages

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Sippin' Saturday

Happy Sippin Saturday! Since it’s so cold outside, this week will feature warm drinks from Starbucks.

Salted Caramel Macciato
This is a great drink with great flavor, but it settles quickly. I got it first in my re-usable mug, which is clear and sparkly, which meant that I could easily see the layers of milk, coffee and caramel. It also fortunately meant that I could shake my drink up. It taste great shaken, but not so much without. So go ahead and order it – just bring your travel mug!

Skinny Vanilla Latte
I’m a big fan of this one. I can’t tell the difference between the ‘skinny’ version and the normal version. It is still perfectly sweet with just the right amount of coffee.

Earl Gray with Vanilla
I’d never had earl gray before, and my roommate describes the flavor as ‘twiggy’. However, I ordered mine with vanilla, which for some reason, gave it a Froot Loops sort of taste. I wouldn’t order it again, just because it was so strange tasting, but I’m sure other people find pleasure in drinking this tea.

Sweetened Calm Tazo Tea with Milk
I ordered this while I had a cold and was trying to try something new. I don’t think I really let the tea bag sit long enough in my rush to drink the soothing hot water. It didn’t have very much flavor, but I’d probably give it another try before really judging.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...