Pages

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Sippin' Saturday

Although it’s chilly outside (snowing at the moment, where I live) sometimes it is still nice to have a cool, refreshing drink.


Starbucks Frappachino Mocha
This is the kind that comes in a jar, not the icy stuff. I really like this flavor, especially when you shake it up and let it get all frothy. I definitely don’t drink this all the time, since it does have caffeine, but it is a nice refreshing treat when I need something perfectly cool and sugary, but not sickly sweet.

Starbucks Iced Chai Tea Latte

Blech! While I do love a good chai tea latte, I didn’t like it at all iced. In fact, I gave it away to a friend after a couple of sips, because it was just that bad. While the warm, rich spices are great in a warm drink, they don’t work very well when iced.

Salted Caramel Frappachino

One friend described this drink as tasting like “caramel corn”. While I don’t think it’s really that salty, I agree with the sentiment. It sounds like a gross drink, but it is actually quite delicious. Plus, the consistency of the frappachino helps the prevent the settling that happens in the warm version of this drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...