Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Sketchy Behavior

Sketchy Behavior by Erynn Mangum


This year, I hope to read one book a week, and I’m slowly chipping away at my “to read” list. This book is by Erynn Mangum, who wrote two fantastic Christian Chick-Lit Series, starting with Miss Match and Cool Beans, respectively. They’re both about chocoholics (something I can relate to) and have quirky, awesome characters.

This book is directed to a slightly younger audience (high schoolers instead of twenty-somethings). Although it was enjoyable to read, it didn’t impress me too much. The story is about a girl who loves drawing and art, and accidentally ends up drawing a murderer for the police. Although a cute story, there were some plot holes that bugged me, and it wasn’t as well done as previous books.

Link on amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...