Pages

Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Reading Wednesday - Forever in Love by Leeanna Morgan

This book gets three out of five stars. Which is my rating for "meh". It's not so much that this book was bad so much as it was... boring. It didn't really have a "hook" and I'm not sure why I even kept reading past the first couple of chapters.

This book follows Amy, a woman returning to her country home-town in Montana after her baby half-sister is left in her care. It also follows Nathan, a Montana cowboy who is recovering from injuries from a catastrophic barn fire.

This year so far I'm working to finish off series' that I've started, but this series is one I don't think I'll pursue. Life is too short for mediocre books. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...