Pages

Monday, March 13, 2017

Musicmicetro Pinterest Board Feature - Bible

Some day, I would love to have a ton of bible verses printed out and pasted everywhere around my home, as a constant reminder of my faith. Here is a collection of very artistic bible verses from my board titled "Bible".

This reminds me actually of a sermon a priest once gave. He had us close our eyes and picture ourselves walking into our living room. "Take a look around," he said, "What do you see that reminds you of your faith?" He encouraged us to have something in each room that reminds us that God comes first. As simple as a bible verse or a palm branch or a small statue in the corner.

As per usual, if you choose to link to any of these, please do so via Pinterest or via the original website so the original creator/poster, etc., can be credited.

Normally, I try to narrow my Pinterest features down to my top ten. But I just couldn't get it down past twelve. But hey - twelve's a pretty Biblical number, so here are all twelve of my favorites. :)












Hopefully these brightened your day! I know they brighten mine. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...