Pages

Friday, October 28, 2016

Funky Friday - Easy Jewelry Organizer

I don't know about you, but if I don't have my jewelry out in plain view, I forget to wear it. However, keeping it piled on the bathroom counter isn't an ideal way to do this. So I made a super cheap and super easy jewelry organizer! Yes, there are much prettier versions out there, but my time (and money!) were more valuable to me when thinking of a way to do this.

Supplies Needed
1. Clear thumbtacks
2. Lace ribbon

Steps
1. Use the thumbtacks to pin the lace ribbon in a zig-zag pattern. I got my ribbon for super cheap (less than $1 including shipping) via eBay.
2. Pin a row of tacks below the lace ribbon, about 1 1/2 inches apart.
3. If desired, pin a second row of tacks below the first, staggered to be in between the first row.
4. Hang up your jewelry! Earrings get pinned through the lace ribbon and necklaces (and bracelets if desired) get hung from the thumbtacks.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...