Welcome to Tasty Tuesday, where I share with you a new, delicious recipe!
This week’s recipe is a simple, college food, since I haven’t really had time to do any cooking.
Deli Meat (I use ham)
Cheese (shredded or not, doesn’t matter)
1. Spread a tortilla flat. Spread cream cheese on top.
2. Add bits and piece of the black olives onto the cream cheese.
3. Add ham (about three pieces) and cheese.
4. Roll-up carefully.
5. Stick toothpicks in rolled-up tortilla about an inch apart. Cut between the toothpicks
6. Voila! Tortilla roll-ups.
I'm sorry there have been no pictures lately! With food related posts I usually eat first, and then remember to take a picture later. Oops.