Pages

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Tasty Tuesday

Welcome to Tasty Tuesday, where I share with you a new, delicious recipe!

This week’s recipe is a simple, college food, since I haven’t really had time to do any cooking.

Tortilla Roll-ups

Ingredients:
Tortillas
Cream Cheese
Olives
Deli Meat (I use ham)
Cheese (shredded or not, doesn’t matter)
Toothpicks

Directions:
1. Spread a tortilla flat. Spread cream cheese on top.
2. Add bits and piece of the black olives onto the cream cheese.
3. Add ham (about three pieces) and cheese.
4. Roll-up carefully.
5. Stick toothpicks in rolled-up tortilla about an inch apart. Cut between the toothpicks
6. Voila! Tortilla roll-ups.

I'm sorry there have been no pictures lately! With food related posts I usually eat first, and then remember to take a picture later. Oops.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...