Pages

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Sippin' Saturday

Welcome to the second Sippin’ Saturday!


Today I would like to share with you a couple of new drinks.

1. Mocha with Vanilla from Starbucks

This is a great drink if you like coffee. Normally I get a white mocha, since I’m a big fan of the sugar, but this was a great way to get the coffee/mocha taste in a sweet way. It almost reminded me of hot chocolate in a way. It was so nice to sit outside on a lovely autumn day and drink this.

2. Sobe Lifewater Macintosh Apple Cherry

This just tasted really fake to me. It had a flavor just as expected – perfectly apple and perfectly cherry, but I would probably never buy it again. It was really sweet and really not-sweet at the same time. Sweet flavor, but with a very diet aftertaste.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...