Pages

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Sippin' Saturday

Mmm. Lot’s of wonderful new sips this week.

Earlier on this month, I decided to try Starbuck’s pumpkin spice latte. It was okay, but I will probably not buy it again. It was a nice, slightly sweetened and spiced coffee, but the pumpkin aftertaste was just a bit weird to me.

Here’s one of my favorites, which I caved in a bought again this week: Snapple’s Peach Mangosteen. It’s the perfect balance of sweet and fruity and refreshing. It always makes me feel happy when I’m a little bit down. This peachy drink was my first Snapple ever. Yum.

So this week, my friend went to get a soda from the vending machine, and along with her soda came a Cool Blue Gatorade. I never would have gone out and bought this for myself, but it is probably the best Gatorade I’ve had yet. It is a very sweet drink, but still has that refreshing “I’m drinking Gatorade” aftertaste. It was very flavorful.

Picture from Google Images

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...