Pages

Friday, October 28, 2011

Funky Friday! Halloween Style

Since I’ve missed a lot of blogging this month, here are three crochet projects I’d like to share with you! They are all from lionbrand.com.

The first one is Amigurimi Spider from lionbrand.com. I made this one last year, and it’s a great decoration because I can hang it anywhere, and it’s super cute. It’s also pretty simple to pick up crocheting in a round pattern in order to make this. And now I can make tons of cute animals! Also, I’m not sure what “amigurimi” means, but I’m fairly sure it’s code for “cute and adorable”. If you’re not sure what you want to do for a crocheting project, just type in amigurimi, and you’ll find plenty of cute things.

Here’s a picture of my spider: he used to have eight legs, but some of them flew off when my friend started batting him like a cat toy. =P

You can find the pattern here.

The second project is this adorable ghost that I made this year. It is another easy project. Since I didn’t have safety eyes, I just tied knots instead, and I think he still looks pretty cute.

You can find this pattern here

Last but not least is this amigurimi candy corn. I messed up a little in my counting when making this, so it’s not perfect, but it’s still a nice little thing to sit next to your TV and remind you that it’s almost Halloween. Also, I love candy corn. A lot.


You can find this pattern here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...