Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Reading Wednesday - Finding Perfect

This is the third book in a romance series that takes place in the fictional town of Fools Gold. This story follows Pia, an eccentric member of the town who you meet in the first two books. She keeps having run-ins with the handsome ex-football player, Raoul. However, due to complications, neither of them feel they can be together (I can't elaborate without giving stuff away about previous books). The books follows the classic chick-lit formula, but for some reason, I can't put any of this author's (Susan Mallery) books down. I read this one pretty much in one sitting. Predictable, but still incredibly satisfying.

(Forewaring - I originally started reading this author's books because the adult scenes were very fade-to-black. Unfortunately, I can't say this trend continued past the first book I read of hers.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...