Pages

Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Reading Wednesday - Gasp by Lisa McMann

This book is the third and final book in the Visions series by Lisa McMann. This was another book I read in one sitting. It wrapped up all loose ends perfectly and it did a great job of pulling in details I hadn't really noticed (but still remembered) from the other books. I definitely recommend picking up this series!

I (again) don't want to give away too much, but this book continues to follow Jules as she works to figure out visions. We still get to see glimpses into the life of her loud Italian family who owns their own restaurant (and a meatball truck). This book seemed to have more ups and downs than the first two - multiple climax points instead of just one larger arc. It kept me on the edge of my seat.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...