Pages

Monday, February 27, 2017

Songs for March


This month, I found most of my songs using YouTube's music app. Turns out, I like pop music, but I'm not super picky about the language. So this months' music inlcudes music in English, French, Spanish, and Korean. Most of it is pop, but there's some other genres mixed in there too. Take a listen and let me know what you think! What do you think I need to listen to next?
  1. Est-ce que tu m'aimes? by Maitre Gims
  2. Dry Town by Miranda Lambert
  3. Je suis chez moi by Black M
  4. Treat You Better by Shawn Mendes
  5. Rockabye by Clean Bandit
  6. Drag Me Down by One Direction
  7. Growl by EXO
  8. Sur ma route by Black M
  9. Catch Me If You Can by Girls' Generation
  10. Overdose by EXO-K
  11. Focus by Ariana Grande
  12. Good to Be Alive by Andy Grammer
  13. Electric Shock by SMTOWN
  14. Dope by BTS
  15. Problem by Ariana Grande
  16. Honey, I'm Good by Andy Grammer
  17. Castle on the Hill by Ed Sheeran
  18. Through Your Eyes by Britt Nicole
  19. Cosmo by Soprano
  20. Color Gitano by Kendji Girac
  21. Take Exams by Acapella Science 2
  22. Hey Brother by Avicii
  23. Can't Buy Fame by Lost & Found Music Studios
  24. Call Me Baby by EXO
  25. The Nights by Avicii
  26. Danza Kuduro by Don Omar
  27. Andalouse by Kendji Girac
  28. Entropic Time by Acapella Science
  29. Burning in My Soul by Matt Maher
  30. Love Me Right by EXO
  31. Illusion by Ross Lynch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...