Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Stuff Christians Like

Stuff Christians Like by Jonathan Acuff

Happy Reading Wednesday! I have a lot of books I'll be sharing with you over the weeks. I read this book a while back, but I’ve been a bit behind on my “Reading Wednesdays”. This book is a hilarious Christian book that pokes fun at a lot of Christian things. (If you’ve ever been to any church, or even if you haven’t, it was pretty funny). I was flipping though it at my church, and a couple of diagrams caught my eye – so I decided to take it home and read it. I was laughing before the first chapter ended. Although the humor gets old after a while (it’s hard to read a whole book that is humorous), it was still a fun read, and it was definitely what I needed at that point in my life.

Here's the amazon link.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...