Pages

Sunday, January 17, 2021

Target Christmas Clearance Haul

This is from like two weeks ago, but better late than never! I had to go to Target for something and while I was there I decided to check out the Christmas clearance. Since I went there in the first few days of January, I honestly wasn't expecting there to be much left. But I managed to find a few goodies!

My dog is in the picture because she has to be a part of everything. :P Also, not sure why I took the picture with the face of the cute penguin plates covered.

As you can see, I found:

A super cute light-up penguin that will be an adorable addition to my porch next year. ($5.00)

Two reindeer ornaments that I had actually pinned as wishes while they were full price. <3 ($1.50 each)

Two adorable penguin plates. I found the picture from Target.com so you can see it's whole face. Isn't it freaking adorable? Great for serving Christmas cookies! ($1.00 each)


And then of course I had to grab some Hershey's kisses. Not as clearanced as everything else, but still delicious. ($2.58)

Have you gotten anything fun from Target lately? I usually buy most of my holiday decorations (for any holiday) after each season so I can have cheap ones for next year. :) Every year I pick up a few fun finds and my collection grows just a little bit more. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...