Pages

Sunday, November 26, 2017

Welcome to Schnoodle Sunday!

Hello! And welcome to Schnoodle Sunday! Moving forward I want to try to post about doggie-related adventures on random Sundays. Today I'm going to introduce you to  my dog, Daisy.

She looks angry, but she's really not. :)

Daisy is almost two years old and is 75% miniature schnauzer and 25% poodle. (Therefore, she's a schnoodle. 😊) She looks mostly schnauzer, but has lots of curly hair like a poodle. Just look at her eyebrows! Her favorite thing do to is chew (dog toys, fortunately) and she has a tooon of energy. She's a sweetheart and learns very quickly, but she doesn't have a lot of training, so we're starting with the basics.

My friends took this picture. Isn't she just the cutest?

I'm a brand new dog owner, so I don't know much about having a dog - Daisy and I are learning together. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...