Pages

Sunday, March 7, 2021

Puzzle Haul 2/27/21

 My recent Saturday routine has been to go out and go shopping for puzzles! Sometimes this includes an estate sale. Usually this includes the Dollar Tree, Goodwill, and ARC Thrift Stores. I've also tried a grocery store for puzzles, and maybe I'll try craft stores going forward. But I'm having enough luck with the Dollar Tree and the thrift stores, that I probably won't need to. <3

I also usually get a fun breakfast or lunch. (Such as Dunkin' Donuts or Taco Bell, since I don't go there often.) And then I get a Route 44 Cherry Coke from Sonic and go home and do a couple of puzzles. It's fun and relaxing and gets me off of my computer and out of the house.

Here are the puzzles I got from ARC Thrift Store (no luck at Goodwill this week). The two on the right are made by Master Pieces, which are great quality. The butterfly one is beautiful and only cost me $.50. The Memory Lane one was $1.99. And I'm actually really excited about the Colorado Rockies one. How unique and fun is that?! It was also only $.99. I've already done the butterfly one, and will probably do the other two this week or weekend.

I also really like going to the Dollar Tree and seeing if they have any new puzzles out that week, and they never fail to disappoint. The quality isn't the best, but for $1.00 they provide me with a lot of entertainment! And their pictures are so pretty. This week I got six new 300 piece Cardinal puzzles, and one 500 piece Cardinal Cinderella puzzle. I've already done three of these. <3 I just love how colorful they are and how pretty the boxes looked when stacked. They're also small enough that you can fit all the pieces in a sandwich bag, which is convenient.

Here's a picture of my "to-do" shelf as of 2/27. I've done eight puzzles in the past week, so it looks different now. But I love how the similar boxes stack together. I don't know, you gotta find joy in the little things!

What have you been into lately? Any fun thrift shopping finds?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...