Pages

Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Reading Wednesday - 100 Flowers to Knit and Crochet by Lesley Standford

This book gets a four out of fives stars. I love being able to create so many different flowers and leaves, and I'm excited to see what projects I can do with them in the future. The patterns were sometimes hard to follow, which is why the book doesn't get a five out of five. The projects were super quick and colorful.


To see the projects I did from this book, click on the pictures below.
 

I recently found a project that uses this book that I looove. It's an Autumn wreath! You can see my pin here. It's totally adorable. :)

Has anyone tried the knit patterns in this book? How did they turn out? And does anyone have great project suggestions from this book?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...