Pages

Sunday, August 19, 2018

Schnoodle Sunday - Things My Dog and I Have in Common

It was a stressful six months or so after I got Daisy. We moved in the middle of that, which didn't help either of our stress levels. :P But I did a lot of learning and growing as a dog owner, and Daisy did a lot of calming and relaxing as we settled into a daily routine. I'm so glad I have her in my life, even if she drives me crazy every once in a while.
<3 p="">
Here's just a funny post for you about things my dog and I have in common.

1. We both love to devour good books
<3 p="">
Do you notice the bite taken out of the corner of the book?
<3 p="">
2. We both love getting packages in the mail
<3 p="">
She opened this entirely by herself. (There's dog food inside, so there was nothing that could hurt her, and it sure occupied her for a while!)
<3 p="">
3. We both have great taste in accessories
(I couldn't get a good picture of this one, but she's done her fair share of chewing on purses and shoes.)
<3 p="">
4. We both like playing with yarn
<3 p="">

You should see her go to town "attacking" the yarn, throwing it in the air, and getting it to unravel and take up more space than you imagine one ball of yarn could take! (Also, none of the yarn is super tight on her [even though it appears it might be] and she had my full supervision as well as help getting untangled.)

What do you and your dog have in common?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...