Pages

Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Watch It Wednesday - Week 1

Hi all! Sorry for the inconsistent posting - I've been focusing on my book blog (akbookworm.com, if you want to check it out). Since "Reading Wednesday" has been moved to AKBookworm, here's "Watch It Wednesday" to take its place. Here are random YouTube videos I discovered and enjoyed. They're not necessarily new, but they were new to me. I hope you enjoy!

Some really awesome nail art:


I just discovered these mashups, and they're great! This one is my favorite so far:


Apparently pumpkin spice is already back? Here's why we like it so much:


This YouTube channel is in Spanish! I find it a good way to practice my listening, since I've seen similar videos on English channels... so I have some context as to what's going on!



Blast from the Past
(The oldest video on my "Liked Videos" list)

This is a really, really, stupid video. But I've never been able to watch it without laughing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...