Pages

Thursday, August 16, 2018

Thrifty Thursday - August 16, 2018

Welcome to Thrifty Thursday! I hope to make this a regular feature where I share different ways to save money and make some extra! A couple of caveats:
* Some of these deals may only be applicable locally (I'm in the Phoenix, AZ area)
* Some of these deals may not be available to everyone. Sometimes apps give custom deals.
* I'm new to this! So there's a lot for me to learn, budget-wise.

Ways to Earn

Sell Stuff on Ebay - This week's idea - sell unused dog toys. My dog ended up with way more than any she would ever use. On to Ebay they go!

Use Long Game - If you save using this app (it's FDIC insured), you get points that you can use to  play virtual games... that have real rewards! I earned $3, which isn't much, but is something.

Follow Up on Fees/Charges - Stay on top of things! And don't be afraid to ask what unknown or unexpected charges are. This can help you save (or recoup) some cash.

IBotta - I don't treat these like coupons - I treat it like I earn something in exchange for buying something. So usually if I wouldn't buy it at the full price anyways, I'm not going to buy the product for IBotta. I also try to focus on $$ rewards instead of cent rewards.
(Don't have IBotta? You can use my referral link here - this will help both of us earn some extra cash!)
Bonuses I'm going to try for:
Back to Basics Bonus - Receive $5 when you redeem 4 different offers.
Best Foods Real Ketchup and Mayonnaise - Receive a total of $4 when you buy both.

Ways to Save

Fry's Friday Freebies - If you have the Fry's app, every week they have a coupon for something free on Friday. Two weeks ago I got a free box of mac and cheese. Yum!

Also, Nabisco snack crackers are 99 cents a box on Friday/Saturday. (Limit 5, I think)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...