Pages

Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Reading Wednesday - Be Still Coloring Book

As you may have noticed, adult coloring books have been a recent trend. So of course I bought a couple to try out - coloring really is relaxing. My favorite so far is "Be Still and Know that I am God Coloring Book". The cover says it is "coloring therapy with Scripture verses from Psalms".


The coloring pages are beautiful! The pages are one sided and are on pretty thick paper, so you can easily tear them out (they're preforated too!) and hang them up somewhere. They're even pretty enough to frame. The thicker pages means you can also color in marker without having to worry that it's going to bleed through to the other page.

Here are a couple of pages that I've done. I want to say the one with the bible verse is probably more indicative of the pages you see in the rest of the book, but there are some repeating pattern pages too (but not too many).




Do you have a favorite coloring book? Let me know!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...