Pages

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Watermelon Nails

It's Health and Beauty Thursday. I recently tried painting my toe-nails like watermelons. I forgot that when I paint my nails I get bored about halfway through - which is sad because my nails never quite turn out the way I want them to. Anyway, here's a picture of my piggies:

Sorry that it's not an amazing picture - I snapped this while waiting to watch my sister's marching band performance. To get these watermelon nails, I painting my nails with a dark pink first, then added a green french tip. I wish I'd done better with this, but I got impatient at this point. I don't have any fancy nail tools, so I just used my liquid eyeliner to make the dots.

Hopefully at least you'll be inspired to paint your nails - even if it's just so they look better than mine! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...