Pages

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Tasty Tuesday: Mac and Cheese

To find a recipe for today, I just went onto Pinterest and found the first recipe I had all the ingredients for. I came across this pin, a recipe for revolutionary Mac and Cheese.

Mac and Cheese

This pin (and many others) can be found on my Recipes to Try board.

Ingredients
1 cup noodles
1 cup milk
1/2 cup shredded cheese
Salt to taste
1 small squirt mustard

1. Place milk and noodles in a saucepan, bring to a simmer. Reduce heat to low and cook for another 20 to 25 minutes until noodles are soft. Make sure milk doesn't boil.
2. Remove from heat. Add cheese and salt. Cover and let sit for five minutes.
3. Add mustard and stir before serving.

Notes: I would recommend using sharp cheddar (or any cheddar), and not a random cheese mix like I did. The original website also recommends using Dijon mustard instead of normal mustard, I just didn't have any on hand. For more suggestions and such, use my pin to check out the original recipe.
The Music of Life: Tasty Tuesday Mac and Cheese

The Music of Life: Tasty Tuesday Mac and Cheese

Sorry about the quality of the pictures - my camera died, and these are from my iPad. (Which I love! I just doesn't have a super great camera/)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...