Pages

Saturday, September 10, 2016

Sippin' Saturday - The Sugar Factory

Last weekend my roommates and I took a weekend trip to Las Vegas. It was a ton of fun - we got a lot done in just under two days! I'll probably post about it on my travel blog Jet Set Annette. But for today, I'm going to share with you a couple of amazing milkshakes we got at The Sugar Factory, which is located in Planet Hollywood.

Their milkshakes are a-ma-zing! They do cost around $9, which is a bit steep for a milkshake, but if you're in the Las Vegas area, I definitely recommend checking it out! I'm going to rate the three we tried from least-favorite to most-favorite. Keep in mind the least-favorite was still pretty darn good!

The Fluffer Nutter
This milkshake is made of combinations of chocolate, peanut butter, and marshmallow. It's amazing but very rich. Think uber-Reese's, with marshmallows added in!


The Chocolate Cookie Jar
This one tastes like an Oreo milkshake, but more flavorful. It's not as rich as the Fluffer Nutter (but still intensely delicious). Sorry about the half-finished milkshake in the picture - I couldn't get my roommates to wait for my milkshake to be finished before theirs was almost finished. :P



The Barbie
This one was my favorite. It's a strawberry and marshmallow-fluff milkshake with pink rock candy on top. It was soooo good, plus it wasn't too rich that you couldn't finish it. I forgot to mention earlier, these milkshakes still have chunks of goodies in them, and they're served with a giant straw. So this one has chunks of strawberries that just add to the deliciousness. (I don't have a picture of this one, because it was too delicious to wait for a picture.)


1 comment:

  1. Sugar Factory is a fantastic restaurant in both Las Vegas and New York City. Sugar Factory's food is a pleasure for all customers. You will find the best goods for both children and adults. If you want to enjoy an unforgettable eating experience, go to this restaurant. Check out this post for more information about Sugar Factory Menu Prices.
    sugar factory menu

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...