Sunday, January 9, 2011
I'm a redhead!
Okay, well, sort of. I tried to dye my hair red, but to be honest, it's still pretty much brown. It was fun though. For those of you who have never dyed your hair before, ('cause I hadn't until today), here's how it works:
1. After mixing dye, saturate your hair with it. Make sure you are wearing gloves.
2. Let sit for 25 minutes or so.
3. Rinse hair out.
4. Condition your hair and let sit 2 minutes before rinsing.
6. Apply highlights. (Gloves again)
8. Rinse out.
9. Condition again with color-preserving conditioner. Let sit for 3 minutes before rinsing out.
10. Dry again!
Posted by Musicmicetro at 9:26 PM