Pages

Monday, January 10, 2011

Bowling and Burgers

I went bowling today with my friends - we're all heading back to our respective universities in a week or less, so we figured a hang-out was in order. It was a ton of fun, and I broke 100 for my score, the second time I've ever done that, with bumpers, of course. =P Then we went to In-N-Out Burger, which is amazing. In order to get In-N-Out while I'm at university, I have to drive to a city one and a half hours away. And although I've done that before, it's nice to be able to go and hang out and have it only five minutes away. Overall, today was a pretty awesome day! =D

*Legal disclaimer for shoe post - Yes, I do work for Payless. No, my opinions etc. do not necessarily match those of the company etc. etc. I just like the shoes.*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...