Pages

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Shoes!

Okay, so I decided to ditch the whole "music" thing that I was doing before, simply because I don't have time to update my blog that often. So instead, I will write about whatever I want to write about. And today, that will be shoes, because I work at Payless and I see them all day long.

Womens American EagleAudrey Jersey Knot Ballet FlatThis is one of my favorite shoes that they have. I absolutely love it. I have a pair in satin black and a pair with a shiny zebra print (cuter than it sounds). They also come in satin navy blue, fuzzy (jersey is the official title) purple, red, and black, a cloth black, and a super cool shiny fabric. And online you can even get them in gingham! To be honest, I wish I could own them all... although I already have two pairs! The satin ones are my favorite because they look the most professional, and I really want the navy ones, although I have no logical reason to own them. Thus, I don't. They also come in kids and baby sizes, although the smaller sizes have straps on them so they don't fall off. They come in pink in the kids sizes too. They are super comfy and I can wear them for longer work days, which is pretty awesome. (Picture from payless.com)

Anyways, that's it for today. =) I had an awesome time hanging out with my friends after work today - we went to Starbucks, wandered Target, watched 'Easy A', played Foosball, and ate homemade chocolate molten lava cakes. I'm considering dying my hair red, but I'm still debating it. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...