Pages

Friday, February 24, 2012

Hand Warmers

I’m trying to grow my crocheting abilities, so I am slowly working through books and finding fun projects. This week’s Funky Friday project is from “Chicks with Sticks Guide to Crochet” by Nancy Queen and Mary Ellen O’Connell. It uses chunky yarn (5) and half double crochet. Since I’d never used this stitch before, this was a great project to learn it. It was while doing this project that I realized that everything I’ve crocheted previously I had crocheted using front loops only… oops. Anyways, these are super easy to make, even if I’m not sure I’ll ever wear them. I’d like to try them in a different yarn, since the only yarn I had in the right weight was a blue blend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...