Pages

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Stir Fry

A real recipe! Yay!

Ingredients
2 pork chops
1 package frozen oriental vegetables
3 tablespoons soy sauce
2 teaspoons cornstarch
1 teaspoon sugar


Directions
1. Cook pork chops. Remove and slice.
2. In same pan, saute vegetables, then add pork back into mix.
3. In a separate bowl, mix soy sauce, cornstarch and sugar. Add to vegetable mix.
4. Serve with rice.

Notes:
- My mom uses diced chicken instead of pork.
- My mom’s recipe also includes 2 tablespoons of sherry. I’m a poor college student, so I didn’t use sherry.
- You can also serve with sautéed mushrooms.
- This is a very flexible recipe - you can make more or less meat or rice, depending on how many you want to feed.

It was so delicious that I forgot to take a picture before I ate it... so here's a picture of the leftovers. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...