Pages

Friday, February 3, 2012

Valentine's Day Projects

I’ve found some super cute Valentine’s Projects online. They’re super easy and also very practical.


Heart Earrings

These are adorable. They cost me $5 (because I didn’t have liquid stitch) but were totally worth it – and I might make some for my sisters too! I love that you can make them out of a paperclip – something totally ordinary. Here’s the link to this project:  http://pitterandglink.blogspot.com/2012/01/paperclip-string-valentine-earrings.html




Valentine's Earrings

I actually really like these earrings. I thought they were going to be too cheesy or “handmade” looking for me, but they actually turned out really cute. They go well with an up-do or a dressy outfit. Plus, they are easy to make. I didn’t have headpins, so I used eye pins instead and it still turned out fine. I also used pink beads instead of heart beads, because I couldn’t find any small heart beads in local stores. And honestly, these are more “me” anyways. Here is the link to this project. http://oksanalikesit.blogspot.com/2012/01/diy-valentines-earrings.html

Me wearing them

Close-up!
Bookmark

I made this bookmark with the free printable here, by Ella Emmett. I glued each bookmark to card stock, added a ribbon through a hole-punched hole at the top, and wrote the quote (from her website) in red on the back.


Right now I'm working on a pair of crochet amigurumi love birds... hopefully they'll be done in time for me to share them next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...