Pages

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Read the Bible in a Year

It's health and beauty Thursday! And what makes you healthier (and more beautiful) than being spiritually healthy? This year, my new year's resolution is to read the entire bible. And while googling ways to do this in a year, I found a wonderful calendar that also has the catechism as well. I like this one that I've found - you read a section of the old testament, a section of the new testament, a psalm and a section of the catechism. It takes less that 15 minutes, four commercial breaks if you think you don't have time to read the bible. Here's the link to this wonderful schedule.

http://www.chnetwork.org/readguide04.pdf

Enjoy! If I remember, tomorrow I will be posting a tutorial on how to crochet a mobius strip scarf.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...