Pages

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Weekly Summary 4

New posts:

This week's new products:


The Music of Life: Tresemme Dry Shampoo

So apparently, this stuff will trick your hair into being not-so-greasy if you don't have time to shower that day. I've only tried it twice, but it seems to be working pretty well so far.


The Music of Life: Twist Knitting Needles

Twist knitting needles. I've never actually knitted before, but someone gave them to me as a "learn how to knit" gift, and I looooove them. Hopefully you'll be seeing them in my etsy store soon.


The Music of Life: McDonald's Sweet Tea

This isn't new, but is one of my secret loves - McDonald's sweet tea. I grab a large (huge!) one before every road trip I take. And it only costs me a dollar. =)

New Etsy Listings
None this week because I am taking a vacation in the Phoenix area. But I'm brainstorming lots of new ideas, so keep your eyes open!

This time last year:
The Music of Life: Lemon Bars

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...