Pages

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Sippin' Saturday

Starbucks Iced French Vanilla Latte (or Vanilla Latte with Hazelnut)

I first had a similar drink at McDonalds – their iced hazelnut latte brings back memories of road trips. This drink is the closest Starbucks equivalent I could find to it. Perfectly sweet, perfectly refreshing, great flavoring. While ordering this at Starbucks I discovered that vanilla+hazelnut=French vanilla, which is something I definitely didn’t know before. Anyways, this drink is a great mix of sweet vanilla and rich hazelnut.

Banana Colada Fuze

I’m not usually a fan of Fuze drinks, but I really like this one. It has a pina-colada flavor and a banana flavor combined. It’s a great tropical drink, with a little bit of a pineapple afterbite.

Snapple Tea Will Be Loved (Pomegranate Berry Tea)

This drink is the “Maroon 5” picked drink. While refreshing, it doesn’t have an extra-special flavor that would make me buy it again. It tastes like a slightly sweetened lemon tea.

Pic from bevreview.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...