Pages

Thursday, December 27, 2012

What I got for Christmas



Sorry about the lack of posts! I've been sick for going on two months strait now. :\

Here's what I got for Christmas:

A DVD/Blue Ray Player!
Photobucket

The Big Bang Theory Trivia Game
Photobucket

Warheads Popsicles
Photobucket

Super soft puppets from Costco (no picture)

This awesome sweater
Photobucket

Hinged Bangles in orange and orange/navy (these are the only bangles I've ever had that can actually fit on my small wrist) (No picture, from Target)

Nail Polish (China Glaze, Gothic Lolita)
Photobucket

Eyeliner (Covergirl Liquiline Blast, Green Glow)
Photobucket

Disclaimer: None of these pictures are mine! I only used them as a way to share what I got for Christmas. All pictures were found using google image search.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...