Pages

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Fashion Copy-Cat 2

Here's another fashion copy-cat for you!

The inspiration comes from this pin, pinned from polyvore.com. You can find this and lots more on my Fashion Pinterest board.

Fashion Copycat from The Music of Life
 
Fashion Copycat from The Music of Life
The whole look
Fashion Copycat from The Music of Life
The top
Fashion Copycat from The Music of Life
The bottom
Fashion Copycat from The Music of Life
The adorable shoes

The breakdown:
Earrings: $6 for a pack of six (so $1, basically) from Walmart
Camisole: $6 at A'Gacci
Shirt: I've had it forever - I think it's been in my closet since I was born. So I have no idea.
Jeans: $30 from Kohls (but worth it!)
Shoes: $12 at Payless (plus it was BOGO, so I saved money on either these or another pair of shoes)
Nail polish: $2 on clearance at Ulta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...