Pages

Saturday, April 5, 2014

Some Tech Things that are Pretty Cool

Logitech Keyboard. This keyboard is awesome. It is easy to use, and it makes a fun clacking noise (not annoying, it just makes it sounds like you can type really fast). I have one at work and liked it so much I wanted to buy it for us with my laptop (which already has a keyboard, isn't that silly?), but they I Googled it, and it costs more than I'm willing to invest, for now. It will go on my "when I become a millionaire list". =P


Logitech Mouse. I'm just getting used to using this, but it is cordless, which means it doesn't get tangled up all the time. It also is super responsive, which takes a bit to get used to, but is awesome when you do. It can just zoom across the screen with a flick. Also, it seems pretty ergonomic (I haven't noticed any wrist pain or anything, and I spend 40 hours a week on a computer, just for my job.) And, it has buttons on the left side of the mouse (by the thumb) which you can click to go back or forward a page. Which is really helpful when browsing the internet, working through file explorer, working in Microsoft OneNote, etc.



Apple Pi. I'll be honest, I don't know very much about this one. But one of my coworkers brought this in and was pretty excited about it. And it has a cool name. It is basically the world's smallest computer - it has everything your big tower has, but in itty bitty proportions. (It's hard to tell from the picture, but it's about the size of a deck of cards.

I'm still edging my way into the tech world, so there's not much here... any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...