Pages

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Musicmicetro Pinterest Feature Board - Fun Nails

It's springtime, which mean sandals and shorts and fun nails! Today I'm sharing with you my Fun Nails! board. Clicking on a picture will take you to the pin.

These are sunny and spring-y and look decently easy to do.
Another easy and fun one (To do dots, you just have to stick a pin into the end of a pencil (the eraser) and you have a cheap-o dot tool)
This one reminds me of Easter eggs =)
More polka dots... I'm sensing a theme here =)
I think I could do this one... looks fun anyway!

I may just like this one because the design matches my shower curtain. And my beadspread.
How about you? Any favorite fun-nail pins? I'd love to check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...