So, I don't have a whole ton of experiences in first dates, but from the experiences I have had, I've created this list of six things you should never do on a first date.
- Call your date's religion old-fashioned. (Even if you think this, if you want to get a second date, you probably shouldn't mention it.)
- Describe in detail the joy and rush of power you felt when you used to kill kittens as a child. (Actually, you should probably do this never - both killing kittens and describing it to people.)
- Spend the whole date complaining about coworkers that you dislike, but your date is friends with. (Or… just not complain at all - go for being a positive person.)
- Ask if they are a virgin (maybe it's just me… but this seems like an awkward first date question).
- Ever use the phrase "when I was your age" (self explanatory)
- Show your date your (incredibly messy) bedroom (The bedroom thing could be okay in the right context, but at least clean it up first!)
So, there's only six (thank goodness!). How about you? Any additions to this list?