Pages

Sunday, May 7, 2017

Guardian Angel Cathedral (Las Vegas, Nevada)

If you're visiting Las Vegas and want to attend mass, there's a great church right at the end of the strip by the Wynn and Encore.


The thing that struck me most about this church is that it is very triangle. The entire building is shaped like a giant triangle (no doubt in homage to the holy trinity). The giant triangle then opens up into other triangles over the windows.


A couple of months later, my parents went to Las Vegas and ended up going to the same church. Except they didn't remember it as triangle at all! They only remembered the "new agey" mural.


That's pretty much all I've got. Know of any other churches I should check out next time I'm in the Vegas area?

💗 Annette

5 years ago: Our Lady of Einseldeln Archabbey (Einseldeln, Switzerland)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...