Pages

Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Tasty Tuesday - Wet Burrito

I rarely ever cook, but I can tell you, this is a great recipe! My mom bought me the ingredients for this recipe as an apartment-warming gift. It took me a bit to actually get off my butt to make it - but it was so worth it! This is an easy recipe that results in a delicious meal. The recipe is easily adjusted. I made two, one for dinner and one for lunch the next day. Or it could be a meal for two. Or, if you get a bigger casserole dish, it can feed a whole family!


Ingredients
1 red onion
1 can refried beans
2 small tortillas
1 package fiesta blend cheese (or preferred flavor)
1 can enchilada sauce


Directions

  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
  2. Dice onion.
  3. Place some beans, a sprinkle of onions, and a sprinkle of cheese on a tortilla. Roll it like a burrito.
  4. Spread some enchilada sauce on the bottom of your casserole dish. (I used a square one, but a rectangle one could be used to.) Put your burrito in the pan.
  5. Repeat steps 3 and 4 to create another burrito. (Or as many as you want.)
  6. Pour enchilada sauce on top of the burritos.
  7. Sprinkle cheese on top of the burritos.
  8. Bake wet burritos for 20 minutes.
  9. Eat and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...