1 red onion
1 can refried beans
2 small tortillas
1 package fiesta blend cheese (or preferred flavor)
1 can enchilada sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Dice onion.
- Place some beans, a sprinkle of onions, and a sprinkle of cheese on a tortilla. Roll it like a burrito.
- Spread some enchilada sauce on the bottom of your casserole dish. (I used a square one, but a rectangle one could be used to.) Put your burrito in the pan.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 to create another burrito. (Or as many as you want.)
- Pour enchilada sauce on top of the burritos.
- Sprinkle cheese on top of the burritos.
- Bake wet burritos for 20 minutes.
- Eat and enjoy!