Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Interweave Crochet

So my friend bought a magazine called "Interweave Crochet", and I've spent a lot of time looking though it. This magazine is super awesome! It features tons of cool crochet projects, as well as articles on different types of crochet and crochet designers and reviews on products and crochet books. Although I haven't actually tried a pattern from the magazine yet, there are definitely plenty of patterns I want to try that go with my "I'm not going to make useless things" rule. I'm so smitten with the magazine I saw (the Summer issue) that I'm considering getting a subscription... or at the very least picking up a couple copies at my local bookstore. =)

Interweave Crochet Summer 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...