Pages

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Banana S'More

Time for another recipe! Well, sort of. This is another delicious dessert that our wonderful camp cooks introduced me to. I’ve never made it myself, but I’m fairly sure this is how it goes. Split open a banana, peel included. Stick pieces of chocolate inside the banana, and stick marshmallows on top of that. Stick prepared banana(s) onto a tray, and heat up in the oven, just until the chocolate and marshmallows are melted. Then, eat! You can use a fork (my preferred method), or you can just peel-as-you-go and eat that way. I love love love this snack. Also, after talking with my friends, you can apparently make this at a campfire too – just wrap the banana up in tinfoil and cook that way. Although don’t make a fire in Arizona right now – there’s a fire ban!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...