Pages

Saturday, April 8, 2017

Sippin' Saturday - Strawberry Cooler from Compass Arizona Grill

So I normally don't post reviews of alcoholic drinks on here - mostly because I have maaaybe two drinks a year. But this was probably one of the best alcoholic drinks I've had, so I wanted to give it a shout out.


For my friend's birthday last year, we went to the Compass Grill in Phoenix, which is a rotating restaurant at the top of a hotel. It's pretty swanky, but also a pretty cool experience.

Here's a picture of my friend and her fiancee so you can see the curve of the restaurant and the beautiful view behind them.

This drink barely tasted like alcohol, which is why I liked it so much. I don't get the impression it was hiding an excessive amount of alcohol either. It was very fruity and had fresh-from-frozen strawberries in it, which gave it a nice burst of flavor and texture. I search so long for the recipe after I found it, but no such luck. When I went to look it up today it was out there! Apparently it is made of Absolut Citron, ginger ale, and fresh strawberries. If you're ever in the Phoenix area, check it out!

💗 Annette

5 years ago - Georgia Peach from Wildflower Bakery

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...