Pages

Monday, April 10, 2017

Musicmicetro Pinterest Board Feature - Book Images

If you couldn't tell by my weekly book reviews, I love books. So I have quite a few Pinterest boards devoted to the subject. Today, I'd like to share with you my ten favorite pins from my board Book Images.

As per usual, if you choose to pin any of these, please do so via Pinterest or via the original website so the original creator/poster, etc., can be credited. Clicking on the image will take you to the pin.

I'm fairly sure I want to be this girl.

Isn't this illustration just adorable?

Reading is probably one of the only things I like doing on a beach. This picture looks wonderful.

Reading takes you places. :)

This picture is just adorable. Squee <3 p="">

I'm a sucker for monochromatic pictures like this.

I like this one because it's whimsical. Not a situation you'd ever encounter in real life.

*Sigh* This picture just makes me so happy.

Rain, coffee, and books. Could a day get any more perfect?

Another super pretty picture to wrap this post up!

If you have any adorable or quirky or pretty book images, I would love to see them! Share them in the comments!

💗 Annette





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...