Pages

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Mini Garlic Monkey Breads

I got the recipe for this from Eat Cake For Dinner. (Because what's the point of Pinterest if you never actually try anything you pin?) Anyways, I absolutely loved these - they were easy to make and very delicious. My roommate and a friend I had over both loved them as well. I would add more garlic next time - or maybe some garlic salt. Otherwise, it was perfect!

Ingredients
2 (7.5 oz) cans buttermilk biscuits
6 Tablespoons butter, melted
3 cloves garlic, minced
2 Tablespoons dried parsley flakes
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese

Directions
Tear biscuits into approximately 6 pieces and place in a bowl. Combine remaining ingredients and pour over biscuit pieces. Gently toss to evenly coat. Use a greased 12-cup muffin tin and place 6-7 pieces in each cup. If desired, sprinkle cheese on top. (I omitted this step). Bake at 400 degrees for 12-14 minutes. Serve warm. Makes 12. (But if you want to reheat them, just add a bit of cheese on top and pop them in the microwave. And if they go stale, you can eat them with soup.)

Yum

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...