Pages

Monday, November 19, 2012

Weekly Summary 2


This week's blog posts:
Grilled Pepper Onion and Sausage Calzones
Spells by Aprilynne Pike
This week's products that I tried for the first time, and liked enough I would buy again:


This week I was feeling the "yogurt and granola" vibe. And it was a good decision! This is the vanilla yogurt I used (a huge tub!) and boy, was it delicious. Unfortunately, the granola I tried wasn't that great.


Um, yum! This has almost a teriyaki flavor to them. They have a tad bit of spice, but not so much that it bothers me, the wimp of spicy foods.


And lastly, (with no picture, sadly), Fantastic Sam's "Fantastic Ten Style Prep". This is a spray leave-in conditioner that works fantastically! (Like my choice of words? =D) It works as a detangler on semi-wet hair, makes and keeps my hair super soft and has prevented a lot of split ends - normally my split ends would have split ends by now after a hair cut.

New Etsy Listings:



Also, sorry for the lack of posting lately! I apparently have bronchitis... so I've been trying to get healthy. =) Have a great Thanksgiving week!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...