Pages

Monday, November 12, 2012

Weekly Summary

Here's where I would like to sum up my week in blog posts - but unfortunately, I didn't post at all this week! Instead, I worked, traveled to Phoenix to observe a classroom, recorded a CD with NAU's choir and got sick. Bleh.

This week's products that I tried for the first time, and liked enough that I would buy them again.

I was headed to an event and didn't have much time to prepare, so I spent five bucks on a 2 pound bag of sliced apples and then grabbed some caramel to dip them in. I got sick and didn't end up going to the event, but I loved the convenience of having a health snack readily available. They were delicious, just sweet enough and crisp, and convenient. Although they did cost five dollars, I would definitely buy this again.

Okay, so I really bought these earlier than this week, but I loved them! I've been trying to make healthier choices when eating, and these live up to my standards. They're super sweet and don't taste like cardboard like other products might. I'm starting to fall in love with Sunbelt Bakery's products.

Another great granola bar - this time with protein! This is a great way to start the day, since the protein prevents you from getting hungry too soon. Plus, it's sweet and almost like a candy bar


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...